Interested to move your career abroad or get graduated in another country? Additionally, learn new cultures, travel the world and meet new people?
Hello, I am Anna – an explorer, traveler, and global citizen who originated in Mother Russia.
I have spent the last six years in Germany, Greece, Austria, and India working, studying, or volunteering.
All I have now was achieved by setting the right goals and hard work.
Remember, nothing is impossible. Yes, it can be hard to move to another country, learn a new language, and sacrifice everything for this goal.
It might take time, money, effort, tears, struggles. But in the end, you will be rewarded, and it will get only better with time.
On this platform, I am helping people from around the world move to Europe to work, study, or start a business since I can speak from my experience and support you in this journey.
Whether you are a teenager, looking for studies abroad, an adult willing to change their current situation for a better future or an expat who needs some practical and informative advice on working in Europe and beyond.
I also write about the program Au Pair, volunteering, and business opportunities abroad as I went through this.
I really hope you will find this platform helpful to achieve your goals!
- finished bachelor degree in International Business in Austria
- finished high school in Russia
- studied two years of Civil Engineering in Sankt-Peterburg
- moved to Germany at the age of 19
- finished Bachelor degree in Austria
- finished volunteer year in Germany
- had been Au-Pair in Germany
- started Children Nurse degree
- worked for a year in a tech startup in Athens, Greece
- did an exchange semester at University in Istanbul, Turkey
Facts About Me
- traveled over 40 countries
- speak 3,5 languages
- lived in 6 countries
- worked in 4 countries
- licensed fitness trainer
- former professional road cyclist
- healthy lifestyle freak
- always learning and improving